PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which MCC???
Thread: Which MCC???
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2005, 08:54
Send Clowns

Jet Blast Rat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever your allegations of my motives, you are still posting very inaccurate information and I am posting accurate information. Notice I left this for a long time until you were really getting out of hand. Since you are posting material that is clearly wrong either you don't know what you are talking about or you are deliberately trying to misinform people. What are your motives?

It is interesting that instead of defending your posts you attack the people who point out the errors. Surely you should either say why you think you are right or thank us for correcting you!

Several of us do work for course providers, that is how we actually know what we are talking about. Of course we then defend our companies when you post lies about them!
Elsewise Wannabes gets as dull as ditchwater and you don't get a multi-page thread about the ins and outs of MCC courses whereby you lot get to put the case for the course and its merits and its cost
That is not an excuse for being confrontational and posting complete garbage that can only misinform. Why not make a reasonable post that is accurate or leave it to people who know what they are talking about?