PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which MCC???
Thread: Which MCC???
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2005, 22:07
bob-morris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WWW - ever considered a career in politics? Your endless restatement of unsubstan¡tiated "facts" does not make them true.

You also love to "adjust" what people said.

I did not say that you had not done an MCC - I said that you had not done a stand alone MCC. I know full well that you did an Orange sponsored one concurrent with your type rating (you have told us that a few times now!).

I did say that you had not done an MCC course as a stand alone course - I trust that this is correct?

You started the sim vs FNPT2 argument - want to ignore it now that your "facts" have been discredited? If those upturned orange crates meet JAR STD requirements, then fine, but they won't! If the device is non-approved then so is the MCC course.

Your Jerez students will have (predominately) conducted a 16 hour stand alone MCC or a longer JOC. Wonder what THEIR feedback is?

There are a number of reasons for FNPT2 MCC STDs costing less - for example they do not require a motion system and wrap around visuals. These two items cost a HUGE amount of money for a start.

Because not all the aircraft systems are used for MCC (unlike type training) then they are not all required to work fully - only those required for MCC training. Thus, whilst pressurisation systems must work so that a press failure drill may be conducted, air con doesn`t as the course is about Multi CREW training not type training. Therefore, as long as the requisite systems work correctly then the MCC/CRM elements of the course can be conducted.

This does not affect the QUALITY of training as they must perform the same as the aeroplane but just limits its RANGE to the required syllabus content. The FNPT2 still has to fly and perform like the aeroplane upon which it is based - and for the most part they do.

Care to tell us who these "most people in the industry are"? I am waiting, as in my experience MCC has had an almost universal positive feedback from airlines.

Surely the point of the wannabes forum is to offer accurate, balanced advice - not "exciting discussion"? Or have a I missed a point here?

Please give that rectum of yours a rest - it is deafening!

(odditied for spolling era)

Last edited by bob-morris; 18th Jan 2005 at 23:52.