PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which MCC???
Thread: Which MCC???
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2005, 20:58
Wee Weasley Welshman

Received 227 Likes on 88 Posts
"As you can see, Send Clowns, Billybob, Moggiee and myself (speaking with some authority)".... Hmmmmm - Who all earn money from employers providing MCC courses....

I did do an MCC course thanks as did all of my students in Jerez and eleswhere. Mine was done by an employer and on a full proper actual sim. Lets leave the Sim argument behind as:

a) I think two upturned orange crates are ample,

b) Proper sims cost millions and FNPT2's cost a fraction of that and there *must* be some reason for that, e.g. in all sorts of funny little ways they don't actually fly like the proper aircraft.

My advice remains that if you need to reduce costs - and you probably do - one of the most painless ways of doing so is to Do The Cheapest MCC You Can Find.

---------------

Is it really helpful to the wannabes reading this thread that you are posting such inaccurate material in such a confrontational way?

Yep. Elsewise Wannabes gets as dull as ditchwater and you don't get a multi-page thread about the ins and outs of MCC courses whereby you lot get to put the case for the course and its merits and its cost................. .... ....!

The appearance of the word "Moderator" under his name can give his postings extra credence to the new uninitiated Pprune wannabee.

Rarely. I as I don't censor the likes of you and bob-morris or anyone else telling me I am talking out of my rectum I carry no more clout than anyone else.

Plus I'm right. Most people in the training industry think MCC is a racket, that it makes a fortune and that its Just A Tick In A Box!