PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lets All Wake Up
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2005, 16:32
Jockflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KB14,

If your point is valid (which I don't think it is), the perhaps all the South Africans (and all others) should piss off out of the UK, where you all come to get well paid jobs (aviation and otherwise).

The UK student pilot probably pays more for their license than any other country, and don't all have rich dad's to pay for it.

I flew in Zambia for 2 years and loved it. Now back in the UK. My mates fly all over the world (Hong Kong/NZ/OZ/Afganistan). That is the nature of the business. You have even said that you fly abroad!!!!!

The employer will pick who is best for the job in their opinion, and I don't beleive that Government should be allowed to tell then who they can and can't hire.

Not wishing to get any more contoversial, but the last time a certain group of "South Africans" tried to keep what they had all for themselves, the world seemed to turn against them (I'm sure you know what I mean).

In the UK, if I phone Directory Enquiries, then I'll probably be put through to a call centre in India!!

The world is a smaller place now, probably best if you come to terms with that.

BTW, what I've said should be taken in the correct manner, its not meant to offend.
Cheers

JF