PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lets All Wake Up
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2005, 15:17
KiloBravo14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The BEEEEG fact you're all missing, is that our little CAA slip, doesnt really get recognised throughout the world, whereas FAA, anr JAR is your ticket. Our industry also bears no semblence to those of the first world, and here its tooth and nail, between the south africans, now add all those with the " power tickets " and whats left for the new youngsters????? Forget about about the airlines, i'm specifically referring to the contract market, which should be the place where iur new pilots go to cut their teeth, but those seats are already full of foreign butts....not right my friends. The airline market doesnt really belong to anyone, but we must protect our training ground....

OH, and by the by, no need to worry about me folks, I\'m working as the chief pilot for a large american aviation company, flying ZS planes, but not in Africa, so before you think i\'m some sour puss without a job.......its the hundreds of youngsters that pay hundreds of thousands every month with great dreams and aspirations, only to find that the seats are already taken....its them I worry about