PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet to collect onboard for Tsunami victims
Old 18th Jan 2005, 12:42
WATABENCH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FCA have also collected on board since beginning of Jan for Tsunami victims, think they were doing it for 2 weeks taking both foreign money and sterling, i believe after that they were going back to their usual local charites.
I say well done to EZY & FCA and any others collecting, i'm pretty sure there won't be any pressure involved, as far as i'm aware FCA just do 1 PA on board and pax hand it over in droves.

Also to add to the above FCA Carried 22 tonnes of drinking water to the maldives on Dec 27 and helped out Oxfam by carrying 6 tonnes of water purification equipment out for them.
First Choice Holidays are doing a lot to help, they made a coperate donation of £25\'000 and their businesses both uk and european have been collecting and matching employee donations and their Adventure company is supporting a re-building project in Sri Lanka, All in all i would say everyone at First Choice deserves a BIG WELL DONE.