PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is CTC the only way forward??
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2005, 09:38
Kilo-club SNA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok that answers most of it

Regarding the bond, Obviously I'm not complaining about being bonded. As you say it's very reasonable, what I am concerned with is that if I understand it correctly (in EZJ) the bond is in you name which means that if you were to get fired or the company would turn belly up..it would still be your name on the paper. I know I'm a bit paranoid but I have my reasons and maybe I got the whole thing wrong.

Actually there seems that the people on the TRSS are on about 5k less pay, according to the website. look at the pay for pilots under "salaries and benefits" and compare it with the pay listed under TRSS. I still wouldn't complain but it is a bit of a difference (about the price of the AQC, yearly )

Eh, one BIG question.
The AQC it's a demanding course, obviously, but is it a three week long sim check or is it a course?

What I'm trying to find out is if they expect you to learn and make some misstakes and show that you can improve or if thay fail people for let say, not reaching standards early but improving to be above standards at the end of the course.

Hope that made any sense