PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skydiving resumes at Barwon Heads?
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2005, 20:32
Rocket Rob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well!!!

Once upon a time in Jumping land there existed a Sand pit (but lets not lie, it was a loam pit) the then well acting people would aim for and descend into it?

As the naughty darts progressed they began to land, slide and get down any old place THEY liked (herein lies the problems) this little piece of nirvana then just sat around looking a mess (these chappies seem to be good at it) looking out of place and would need to be cleaned up (and parking may be needed there,Planes that is)) Well!! as the cleanup started a few people were in the middle of this operation and out came "Dancing Boy" (I presume he was one as his arms went a waving and mouth muttered words like "This is my work area Stop,Stop you cannot do this, I lease this spot up to a few trees up north"???) That one confused me too, I did not know you could lease anything to trees.!!

Bewildered by dancing boy's response a few asked him to F***K Off as he had no lease, the boys in blue were requested (dancing boy gave the bobcat operator a wonderfull performance with his antics)and he too thought, I wish he would F***K off.
The "Boy" (as he will be named) continued his wonderful art form of twisting ,shouting and lovely dance steps to get into position in front of a working bobcat, the operator pointing out the presence of a lovely companion for the Boy a reasonable SNAKE a few feet away but alas the Boy kept it up (now I think this Snake is his friend as he just kept on Dancing away muttering) a bemussed group still tried to point out that Dancing Boy should (you know the word) off. But this Boy kept it up whilst looking south for a large gent whom he had forget to bring with him (his keeper I presume) but that soon happened a little later on (Are you glad you asked me the question Qnim?)

But alas NO the Gendarms arrived and dancing boy spat out volumes of beautifull cr*p to them and they were convinced (well that may be a little lie by me,but hey it fits well in dancing boy's image) So let's get the owners response "He has no lease at all here" well that sure sent the Gedarms a rocking, they muttered something like "Carry on and do what you like" but dancing boy had to WIN this one (sure as hell needs some win) he made the cat operator a happy man as he said he would pay him to take the sand (sorry loam third grade) to his area and well the sigh of relief on everyones face was great news now we get the job done for free. But I bet in the Boys eyes he had thought he had stiffed us well and good, well he got the loam,weeds,(not the weeds he thought it may contain hey) and best of all a great mate the SNAKE which would make a good little companion for Dancing Boy.

Well that is the SAND story Qnim but still more is happening in this little saga as now he does not feel the pilot should obey the rules of dropping whilst aircraft are in the circuit/landing/taking off or worrying about chutes drifting into live circuit zones, the Boy is a genius he has survived for a few years but hey that MUST end before a bigger story (that no one wants to see happen) comes to fruition.

Cheers and a good day from Rocket Rob. (The edit was to fix a few spelling errors,but alas the devoted followers of dancing boy will make comments, hell I will ignore you!!!!) Hell I saw this reproduced by Qnim and it still spelling mistakes but I just have to fix em.

Last edited by Rocket Rob; 22nd Sep 2005 at 09:28.