PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF LAME stood down over OT bans
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2005, 14:07
Propstop

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
I am sitting on the sidelines seeing how the ALAEA have not changed one bit. They are still selectively harassing the members who disagree with them, as they, with BD's help, did to me many years ago. What they did not realise was they did me a big favour. I left the airline and left Oz to work overseas, where I have had a very satisfying career working all around the world in some very interesting places. As a LAME. That has also cured me from having anything to do with unions.
Beware!! The aformentioned gentleman will stop at nothing to achieve his aims, just stick together. LAME's are very thin on the ground, and the situation is not going to get better. It is LAMES who are the backbone of the company. Do not under any circumstances devalue yourselves.
Have I got a vested interest in QF?? Yes, as a passenger who flies regularly to my place of employment on a long overwater flight which goes far south.
Mr Qantas, you are pathetic, or are you really BD. You have that wine in your posts that I remember came from BD all those years ago, not forgetting the promotion of your own position as a loyal company employee. You poor soul!!!!!