PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Middle East hypocrites (and the watches that they wear)
Old 15th Jan 2005, 12:27
Radar Pete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, and the point here would be........?

Concentrate on the thread. Are we now all going to scan the worlds' newspapers and expose each country for its human rights abuses? We will, of course, be using the news media as our source of information as they are alsways open, honest and only report the facts, right?

Come on guys, if you are seriously concerned at least get your facts straight. To be using the media, printed or otherwise, as you reference material is blatantly stupid. When ever research is used to back statements always consider who has what to benefit from such research? The sugar industry displaying research that sugar is good for you is one such example. What research do you read you may ask? Well, look at who has conducted the research and who is paying for the research. Research can prove or disprove anything, depends what you want to show or sell.

I wish I were a saleman, I could milk you gullible lot for every cent you have............................