PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF LAME stood down over OT bans
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2005, 09:42
Ultralights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my average for doing overtime while in QF service, was approx 4 hrs quarter! (3 months)
all my superiors knew i rarely worked overtime, but still continued to ask me, so, if i was still in QF service, would i be stood down for refusing overtime?

the result of LAMES being stood down for refusing overtime during rumoured OT bans will achieve nothing but enrage employees and lower morale (if it can)

QF has No legal right to stand an employee down for refusing to work Non compulsory hours!

Just remember, What OT bans? i cant work, because my wife is ill, child is sick, car needs work, pool needs cleaning! all legitimate reason to go home when your legally entitled too.

It is my understanding that the person from melbourne stood down was done so not for partaking in overtime bans, but for starting and coordinating these bans. He and 2 others will be bought to task over this matter.
again, What overtime bans?? is there legal proof of these bans? It School Holidays! and as you would expect ant good husband/father you wish to spend as much time at home during the festive season, How QF percieve this as OT bans is beyond me!