PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dizzy Sometimes
Thread: Dizzy Sometimes
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2005, 04:41
A333

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mooney59,

I don't think I should call it dizzy but more like my head feels very heavy (Sort of hard to explain). My eyesight is normal and things don't whirl around and I do not start walk sideways. I've just read the symptoms and I feel I don't have any of them. My mother told me that I don't have enough blood, could this be true?

EDIT: I only experience this feeling when I kneel down or bend down for 1 minute or more. When I lie down on my bed for 5 minutes or so and get up, I don't get it.

I think it only occurs when I bend my body.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it but about 2 weeks ago, I got stung by a wasp. The weird thing was, the day after I didn't feel any pain at all where I got stung, it was not swollen and there was no wound, everything seemed normal.

On that day, I also went swimming at the beach. When I went in the water and swam for around 5 minutes, I started getting a really bad headache. It felt very painful and I thought it was something to do with me being hot and then suddenly jumping into something cold so I got up and sat down to dry myself, after around 30 minutes it went away.

Last edited by A333; 13th Jan 2005 at 05:25.