PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - raf becoming army!
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2005, 11:56
Vortex what...ouch!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Go ahead and write to your MP I would suggest that if you are, as you state, living in Sydney, Australia, your MP might seem a little confused.
Indeed I will and the fact I live in Sydney for the moment will not impact on the fact I hold a British passport and have as much influence as you. A thing called the postal ballot might have something to do with it….Maybe you’ve heard of it…..
Vortex what...ouch!, I have to say that you obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about. As some previously enlightened posters have already pointed out the RAF Regt is already in theatre and have been right from the start.
A whole Sqn……….Well done.
If fact, during the war fighting phase (so what is going on now) around 90% of the Regt was deployed.
\
If there was 90% deployed then there clearly is not enough available to do the job. But that does not fit in with the above. Where are the rest?
You obviously have another axe to grind, if so come out and say it, don't try and hide it by posting misleading information.
No axe, I was army after all And, of course, by inference, superior

Vortex what...ouch! - I am living in Sydney and need to renew my UK medical. Does anyone know of a medical examiner in Sydney who can do it for me. Its only a class 2.
Only need a class 2 these days.

I do indeed live in Sydney these days, very good it is too. And my medical requirements have nothing to do with the fact that the RAF Regt seem to be failing to do the job they were created to do. Move over need a little empire.......

Feeling inadequate or something?

Vortex what...ouch!........... seems to me that your name was well chosen.
Nearly forgot, vortex ring state. I didn't listen and very nearly came to grief. You are right on something, my name was well chosen........

Edited because I am as precocious as the guy before……

Last edited by Vortex what...ouch!; 12th Jan 2005 at 12:33.