PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - raf becoming army!
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2005, 10:48
The Burning Bush

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Vortex what...ouch! - I have to ask again why is the RAF Regiment not in theatre providing for the defence of RAF assets? This is the sole reason they exist. To say they are all in the UK is to say they are no longer needed.
Vortex what...ouch!, I have to say that you obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about. As some previously enlightened posters have already pointed out the RAF Regt is already in theatre and have been right from the start. If fact, during the war fighting phase around 90% of the Regt was deployed.
You obviously have another axe to grind, if so come out and say it, don't try and hide it by posting misleading information.

Vortex what...ouch! - I will be suggesting to my MP that if they cannot guard the RAF on ops then perhaps they should be at the top of the list of defence cuts as there is clearly no need for them.
Vortex what...ouch! - I am living in Sydney and need to renew my UK medical. Does anyone know of a medical examiner in Sydney who can do it for me. Its only a class 2.

Thanks
Go ahead and write to your MP I would suggest that if you are, as you state, living in Sydney, Australia, your MP might seem a little confused.

Vortex what...ouch!........... seems to me that your name was well chosen.