PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Raf"s Jolly To Alps Is Snow Joke
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2005, 20:21
JessTheDog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am disgusted!

They could have gone on that other alcohol fuelled jolly, the annual RAF Ski Championships, with a small personal contribution.....

Personally speaking, when I was overseas on Her Majesty's business, I took my own small tent with me. I would pitch it outside the hotel (normally only 4 star alas) and send all my unspent rates back to the Ministry of Defence with instructions to Mr Hoon to spend it as he saw fit, especially if it assisted in some way with our administration or gathering knowledge from first-class consultants!

Even better, the £250K could have been spent on air transport for our own Dear Leader and the First Family. Perhaps there is urgent business in the Caribbean that needs discussion?

Read where it originated......MIRROR GROUP!!!
Perhaps some reservists faked the whole thing to get some money out of the Mirror?!?!

Firstly, I don\'t know why CAS is miffed as it would have not even come out of his budget - 33 Sqn work for JHC who get their budget from Land Command i.e. the Army!
Is this the same CAS who (allegedly) said he no longer considers JHC assets part of the RAF?!?!