PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eujet Loads
Thread: Eujet Loads
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2005, 23:03
PBD 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well what can I say?........exept a very big thank you to some of the guys providing positive posts recently about eujet and its ops out of KIA. Certainly on some of the flights over the Christmas period the loads could NOT have been any better, regardless of what the passengers were paying for their tickets many of the holiday period flights were well, well above average. Nakata77 "wouldn`t it have been better to have given money to the disaster appeal and allow eujet to fizzle out". Im not quite sure if I would have been capable of discusing the survival of over 150,000 humans or the survival eujet in the same breath, let alone the same sentence..... .....but ive managed it! In addition posts in the past have included statements along the lines of " unreliable, tired old F100s" I can only assume that this is a dig at KLM engineering the pilots or the aircraft type? Thankfully in accordance with sops the MEL and others I writes in the big thick book! Problems aside.. give us a chance. Nice people here, we get free parking 2 mins from the A/C crew food and drinks too!