PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why are so many male cabin crew gay?
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2004, 00:05
Aloyscious

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink in my opinion...

I feel that there are many gays working in other occupations too and you cant see them because they are mostly working at the office, hiding indoors.

Furthermore, those gay people working in customer service sectors, in shopping complexes, shops, supermarkets, hairdressers, managers, fashion designer, construction workers...they all have their feminine sides too but you cant see them often as they are mostly working inside an office unlike a flight attendant where some BUT NOT all are gays where they are working in public and are seen as gay if they are feminine.

And you cant say its a feminine job as all jobs are equal these days. I can also just say that those working inside the office are feminine jobs as they just sit and work off with their brain from the computer. Flight attendant job is just similar like those people working in the customer service and hospitality area in hotels and restaurants. Does that make them look gay with the the so called "feminine job"... ALl these doesnt make any sense...

But not all gays are feminine and most are really masculine. You will be surprised that some married men are really "gay" too.

Nevertheless, you should accept and respect people as they are.. Cheers!!!