PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe Interview & Sim (merged)
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2004, 23:38
matzpenetration

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Format has changed a little with the introduction of Eddie Danks. Essentially you still need to know the basics:- Company history, fleet size and breakdown, major milestones in recent company history, no. of bases and where, some tech info on the Q400. Why a turboprop over a jet, advantages of t'prop over jet and disadvantages, problems operating to a limit of FL250 with straight wing design i.e. icing. What are ice protection systems of the Dash. T-tail problems (stalling etc...). What problems have Flybe had with the Q400 since its introduction.

I joined 2 years ago and I know things have changed. If you can find out the tech format of the interview but need some info on the Dash and the company then e-mail me and I'd be happy to help. There has been a surge of resignations recently so you stand a very good chance of getting hired as long as your sim performance is good. Flybe is a good company to start your career as a commercial pilot. Don't take too much notice of some of the negative comments about the company as these apply to 90% of all airlines these days anyway.

Best of luck!