PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Those damned pedantic idiot captains
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2004, 16:42
Alaskan Timber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Bealzebub,

Your post is fully correct I cannot agree more, for the situation YOU describe. You are right, for the F/O normally a good landing is enough to make his/my day. The captain has a lot more on his shoulder. If I mess up, you mess up aswell etc.

Fact is I wanted to show how a certain captain at my airline behaves. Not only with me but with all F/O's. One even reports sick when he is scheduled with him. This was only one of many challenges I had with him.

Back to the story. I thought it was clear between the lines, but we all speak and write different languages, so no problem with that. I assume you wrote about me regarding the 'windshear' etc.. I can tell you this, there was NO WINDSHEAR at all, not on the ATIS, not reported by ATC either. The clue is I flew leg 2 and 3. Leg 2 was landed by me and indeed made my day. I didn't want to write it in these words but you force me to it. There WAS NO REASON AT ALL TO INTERFERE on leg 3. Actually it was really dangerous what he did. The rest I leave up to you. If I write it down you won't believe me anyway.

Enjoy the coming days and happy 2005.