PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AirAsia Runs Off RWY Yet Again
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2004, 06:46
I love to Cum Kuat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Forever New Frontiers

"So lets work together and learn and grow into a true multi national multi skilled multi billion dollar country. This is my humble wish"

Couldn't agree with you more Wooby. But lets do it in a contructive manner.

For the benefit of good people whom have had enough of the crap with M@$ management, maybe you and other ex-Malaysians can give an insight of what it's like living and working overseas and earning greenbacks. Nothing specific, of course.

Malaysian expats are a relatively new phenomenon, especially after being crudely encouraged by a particular Unta pr!ck to submit applications to the one down south and the few up north. Most are having a good run at their new environment and now we see many 330 and some 777 guys are leaving because of what is still going on in M@$..some of us are of world standards and definitely marketable overseas.

To WLM and Iso, sorry you guys had a tough time there at M@$, DC@ and problems at Immigration. My american better half had a toughtime there too, even though she was "Isteri Warganegara". Had to bloody restamp the passport every two months at the Campbell office after long queues and numerous forms, photos, JP signature and the list goes on. We got out because: not only was the kitchen too hot but rather muggy as well.

Kinda miss the laid back Malaysian lifestyle, hot parties and suppers at various stalls. But it is quite wonderful now to just visiting for a couple of weeks holiday without having to face the bureaucratic nightmare when living there.

Happy Hols and have a wonderful family time to all too.

Merry XMas, Deevali, Raya, Chinese New Year, Usual New Year, Thaipusam, Hannukah and whatever the local aboriginal celebrate!!