PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BAA forced to accept 50% of Ross - Ryanair case
Old 21st Dec 2004, 13:03
tony norman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
055166k - i think you may want to edit your post you ignorant little man.

i am a right leg below amputee who uses a wheel chair for obvious reasons..... and for you to say what you have done and accuse me of being a 'sponger' and suggest i look else where for my flight i think is disgracful.

i only read these forum so wasnt a member until 5 mins ago when i saw your post and there was no way i was gonna let it go..... and im not gonna hide behind some handle you can see who is calling you a good for nothing ignorant offensive ****e.

i do hope you or your family never have to suufer the indignaty (sp) that being a wheelchair user can bring..... then again.... maybe i do! and FYI i am a PPL in training so im not some oik who just reads random forum.... i love the world of aviation and people like you just wanna make me sick.

rant over.

oh.... and on another note... my fiance is (as of 4 weeks ago) currently working for wheelchair services at STD. hhmmmm..... heard some very interesting things both for and against. so dont now try and tell me i havent got a clue what im talking about.