PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATCO Vacancy
Thread: ATCO Vacancy
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2004, 20:21
Chilli Monster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thankfully (and hopefully) all the people at Gloucester that I do know, from the boss there onwards, know that I actually hold them all in the highest esteem (yes - even 360, though that's been stretched thanks to this little spat) and I hope we continue to have the good working relationship that we do at the moment.

It's a unit that, believe it or not, I would love to work at as the busy scenario coupled with the skills required to handle it subscribes to the 'fun' element of this job that is in danger of disappearing at some places. Depending on how things go that CV may still find its way there some day. I know I'd enjoy it for both the job and the people (a grand bunch). Not all of us are in this for the money - there's more to life than that.

Sorry you misunderstood what I was getting at Mr Razor, I shall obviously have to explain myself better in future so as to make things more understandable for the 'literary challenged' amongst us. For anyone else who still thinks I was 'having a go' then you're welcome to your thoughts. I know I was being genuine and complimentary - that's good enough for me.

Adieu