PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AirAsia Runs Off RWY Yet Again
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2004, 05:39
Virtual Reality

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wooblah,

by and large the RMAF standards are so useless that the Singapore Airforce as related by Janes would take out the Malaysian Airforce in about 20 minutes. The fighter pilots from the RMAF are the most useless overall.
In 20 mins? That is too long, I can make babies within that time frame !!! I suggest you do your homework before writing any adverse comment about RMAF. Reading Janes isn't good enough because the writer was never fly with any of the airforces to analyse their performance. Neither you !!! I dare not to comment about RMAF because I don't know how they were trained and carry out their duties. I only hope that I was one of them before !!!

Throughout my more than 2 decades flying experience, both in and outside this country, both in and outside 'this company', both with locals and expats, both with cadets and ex-RMAF, I don't find any problem with them, Yes, there are some bad apples but they are everywhere. I learned a lot from those RMAF guys before , now and in the future, and until now I still admire their skill, knowledge and experience, anytime better than those ex-cadets, given the same number of years of service in the company. May be you realise this but too ego to swallow your pride !!!!

Historically, MAS was setup with the help of RMAF personnel until MAS people are ready to take over the company. Even until today, Toady is still the SGM regardless of what we pilot community think of him. At least, he is the best man for the job as far as govt is concerned. Who is he and what was he before? Even Camel, maybe he is not from RMAF but he is an ex-boys wing, somehow, related to military as well. Pilots hate him, yes, but he was the boss before and who on earth can please everyone? May be you love Joseph or Conman very much because they are so "sweet" and "attractive"

The more you write about them, the more you expose yourself, reflecting how arrogant, baseless, clueless you are about your own airforce. It is better to keep quiet if you know nuts about them !!!

I wonder why you are soooo anti-RMAF, there are 2 reasons that I can think of,

Firstly, may be you wanted to be one of those topgun pilots, zoom and boom in the sky and do some real flying, unfortunately, you FAILED the strict initial selection process (unlike MAS, "EVERYONE CAN JOIN" as long as you are connected to someone - and thats how you get your job before !!!)

OR

Secondly, may be due to your LOW AVERAGE performance (you won't admit this I know ....), you "FAILED" to match the skill, knowledge, experience, situational awareness and most of the flying aspects possessed by ex-RMAF pilots in the company .....

For whatever reason, if you need personal guidance or tutorial with RMAF guys, I can help because I have some friends.

Cheers and have a wonderful Xmas + New Year