PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AirAsia Runs Off RWY Yet Again
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2004, 16:06
ck6793

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

WLM

sorry lah..., i don't work in your home country, i don't need to. unlike you, need to earn a living in my country. sad sad sad. btw i didn't expect my posts to attract so much attention that you need to check on my profile, relax mate.

Iso

i see, you only manage to work for a subsidiary of your national airline, whatver reason. You are right, i don't know what's your qualification, crop dusting? scenic flight? anyway, like you said, it's not my concern, afetr all you stil work for a subsidiary of your national airline. wah...so hard to type, a subsidiary of your national airline.

I am not against expat, you guys are here for reasons. the local airlines need you and you need the airlines for your ratings, hours and your pay cheque. Talk about ungrateful local, what have they done? not promoting you to the instructor rank or director of flight ops, or they didn't pay your salary?

Are you not ungrateful? got the jet rating, built the hours and off you go? Don't always think for you, try thinking from others point of view.

Also, If you are so skilful, do impart you your experience and knowledge to the locals, i am sure they will be happy of your presence.

There are a lot of things that you can't change.

Change things that you could.

But i know i ain't going to change your attitude and thinking for sure. Just my thought.

cheers guys.