PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AirAsia Runs Off RWY Yet Again
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2004, 11:17
I love to Cum Kuat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hai Yahhhh, wai you so like dat. Omark Sui Sui

And who in turn owns Temasek? And who was vehemently against the pilots in their dispute with management? Oh no, not the governtment of Sing Air....business end, of course.

Save our sorry @$$3$, just like u r saving the !raq!$ sorry @$$3$ after occupying the state and dividing the nation after WW1? Save the !nd!@n$ and their sorry @$$3$ after stealing their diamonds to be part of the crown jewels...and much more. Who are the savages here?

Basically, if we dont do what you want us to do, then we're lost and need saving. You a missionary???

Your view of saving us really need to be scrutinised. What is your agenda and ulterior motive?

Its people like you , whom are causing problems not only to yourselves but to expats in general. Cant you just lie low and enjoy the ride, after all, like it or not, expats are guests of the state.
You do not go into somebody home and start demanding things. If you dont like certain things, then have the courage to take it up to the right people/department or would you rather not do that, instead vent it out here because it's easy to hide in cyber space?

I have my grumbles too when being hounded in your country, simply because I was born here. What is that if not racism and you mildly put it? That is one example of many. But I take it in the chin, because there are many many other blessings in life to let silly things bring me down.