PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AirAsia Runs Off RWY Yet Again
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2004, 05:52
ck6793

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote:
"As far as coming to Malaysia as expats to build our hours, well it may apply to some but not many as generally we have a lot more more experience than the locals. We are here because we love your country....."

Don't you love your own country?

Come on, you (yes, you, but not you specifically) are here because you are not able to get into your country's airline. anybody previously flying for your own airline and decided to go to malaysia because you love the country and want to pass on skill to the local ( i am not talking about those who were retrenched), please raise your hand?

In a way i agree that you guys have more flying experience, ya, bush flying, crop dusting, instructing on the cessna.......

don't get me wrong, nothing personal.

it is just interesting to see a bunch of "professional pilot" trying to show the superiority. Why categorised "local" , "ex-RMAF". People make mistake because they are human. Don't tell me the experience pilots from "first world countries" never made mistakes and caused accidents?

talking about constructive criticism, is it constructive to keep bitching in this forum, you think that the management or the government will listen to you? and is this the way you try to pass on skills to the locals. If you don't like the system, get your rating, get your hours and off you go. no point keep bitching, it won't change a single thing.

again, don't get me wrong, nothing personal.

i don't work in Malaysia, but i love my counry.

Cheers guys.