PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eujet Loads
Thread: Eujet Loads
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2004, 12:10
whoseurpaddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EUJET Loads

Well, well, well....

It's great to see that my Friends above have taken the aggregate of all loads to date on the Faro route (and all the sun routes), done a careful mathematical and statistical analysis and deduced the state of the loads ;-)

Come on guys: you really will have to do better than that! You used one flight!! Yup, aint the best load in the world for sure, but there has been far better! I bet the same source at FAO would not be so quick or happy to tell you when he sees the coaches go full (and there have been some pretty full coaches apparently!)

Do you really think Sleazyjet and Ryanair etc go out with completely full flights every day? Equally, there would seem to be a line of thinking on here that suggests every airline makes massive profits from day one. Anyone who has actually worked in this business should know that is very much not the case. Dont believe the hype emanating from certain low cost quarters that "all our new routes have been succesful from day one"... they may have shown promise from day one, but all of them making money straight off? Puhleeze....... FR for example are still using the massive profits made from they're original Ireland-UK routes to subsidize much of the new European Network until it has established itself, whether Ryanair like to admit or not. Or perhaps we could mention the fact that Sleazy has often made a loss during the winter programme?

Give these guys a chance! No, they are not getting 100% loads on everything straight off (although there have been a few individual flights), but dont write them off just yet! And for gods sake, please drop the tones of joy so evident when someone posts what they perceive as bad news on here.. (and i'm not accusing the two posters above as being responsible for this)

Remember that EUjet is staffed with people who like all of us have to feed themselves.. dont delight in the fact that you feel they may lose their jobs!

Rant over...!

Last edited by whoseurpaddy; 15th Dec 2004 at 14:30.