PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AirAsia Runs Off RWY Yet Again
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2004, 05:52
Iso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger MAStake & tada cum kuat

Then I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not part of the putrid system that sponsors this, however me thinks you doth speak with tongue in cheek - I hope not. Malaysia is a wonderful place, and contrary to those that think that "some" expats may use it as a stepping stone, there are many others who haven't and would have stayed, married or unmarried, becaue they enjoyed living there. How many of you (yes, you, but not you specifically) have residency or property and the raft of benefits that come with living in a First World Country. This hasn't been extend unilaterally to others that come to your country. Let me count the expats that have...uh oh...no, I don't know of any. But I know a few of you (again not you specifically), who have citizenship (shhhhh!), residency, or rights to residency in those "other" countries! A bit lop sided or hypocrtical don't you think! (Oxymoronism interpetation applies here).

Dr. M, even called those Malays who did this as traitors, if I remember rightly and specically aimed his remarks at members of his own government. Inspiring natiionalism, isn't it. Need I say more!

On that note, there have been more nationals take advantage of the training and equipment upgrade over time, then P155ed over seas. Yes, you, (and again I labor the point, not you specifically)and many of you have. These numbers far outway the numbers of the so called expats that have "used" your system, when it is you guys (again....heaven forsake me for repeating it), that have exploited your own national rescource than anyone else. Lay the blame at colonisation, that doesn't change the fact that you (again...) could do better, and haven't. You use this as a cop out for your own malpractices, and you perpetuate the system that is truely Malaysian, not just truely Asian.

Happy flying !