PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - impossable or just improbable
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2004, 13:34
MaxNg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skidkicker75

Keep at it, it is unfortunatly part of the process, to suceed in this industry you have to be tenacious and focused on what you really want to enable you to rise above those that arn't.

I did.

Oh and for all those smart arses out there that think being able to spell, and gramaticise is the be all and end all are just pedants.

Yes it is nice if you can spend the time and effort on such detail but this is not a CV from the guy to a prospective employer,he is just venting his dismay at his situation, and there are very few people out there that havent in thier past felt exactly the same. I know I did.

As you can see from the above spelin an stuff is not my best asset either, (I have had two spell checkers actually resiegn on me half way thruogh a letter)But as an ex underground electrician (now probably called, in todays self engratiating job title arena, Sub terrainian mineral extraction engineer) being made redundant in 1988 to a North Sea Commander earning in excess of £67K and only yet on scale 5 of 17, Flying a MK2 Supa puma modern helicopter (Nick Lappos hold your tongue) with nine years onshore Commercial VFR flying and QHI ratings to boot, spellin and stuf is not regarded by me at least a measure of your competance.

Good Hunting.

MaxNG