PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trouble Brewing at CitiExpress
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2004, 16:28
Cornflake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4468, I can only imagine you are a robot! For heavens sake, we all know that females do the same job as us, in some cases to a higher standard! However, does that mean you don't treat them with a bit of courtesy? Or that generally the level of risque joke is toned down, or even that you hold doors open for them, or just show a soupcon of politesse? Personally I much prefer to fly with a female FO, quite apart from the fact that most of them DO try harder because of the atmosphere engendered by the likes of yourself, and partly because every one I have ever known has striven to be a consummate professional!

Your comments show a total lack of sensitivity. One of the great benefits of gender differences is that one IS able to behave like a gentleman, to show a bit of deference to a girl, to basically abide by the rules that have governed civilised society for the last x hundred years. I do not suggest that to be a licence for abuse, but I'd be interested to know what your wife or girlfriend thinks of the incident and your comments. Pray, do ask her, and enlighten us all.
In the meantime, does anyone have a timescale for this to come to an end?

(Blows Capt. MB a big kiss, and wishes her all the luck in the world!)