PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No pay for December?
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2001, 18:01
TrafficTraffic
Pardoned PPRuNer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Come on guys....calm down.

Hey this suggestion about a NATS only forum just seems a little silly. I mean have you blokes at NATS wondered why there are not a whole lot of posts from others bitching about their entres/units/towers...whatever? Its because we have all our internal discussions internally. It seems that you huys are more intent on destroying you own morale than your new bosses.

B]I can see it now in TAG HQ[/B]
Two blokes resembling Mr Burns and Smithers Logged on to NOBS (NATS Online Bullsh!t Service) whilst downloading the latest Kylie and Brittany Spears MP3's from NOBSter they are killing themselves laughing reading the latest PPRUNE posts from their loyal worker ants.

Come on you blokes show some team spirit, I mean your own team and then I can get back to Baiting you guys properly. Because at the moment I feel genuinely sorry for you, becasue as an outsider it appears you are receiving little information form management, no information from your unions and people are just making up their own reasons....just the facts , usually works.

I am happy to be corrected on any point.

P.S. 160-4 I dont bat for the other side...and I know PV doesnt ....any more....well not often any way.

Come on Chin-Up you NATS boys and girls, better than a transfer to Kabul TWR.