PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF contractors on probation
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2004, 08:47
famelb21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Naive? Slow?

Hey Galley Power,

Just wanted to make you aware that not all of the 3 month contract staff are 'Naive' and 'Slow to comprehend'. I agree, maybe some are, but you get those people anywhere you work.

I have never used this site before, and upon reading what you wrote, I must admit I felt a little insulted.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to go in attacking you because I too believe that the contracted 'strikebreakers' have no reason to complain.

I underwent the same training in the dead of the night, it never bothered me and I never complained.

I knew what I was in for, I knew about the striking, in fact I think I was pretty quick to 'cotton on' to everything.

We were getting paid to do a job.... it was a win-win situation. QF get staff on standby, we get paid and have fun in the process.

Not to mention blitzing EP exams in the space of a week! Some people did better than others, basically because they are intelligent and quick to 'cotton on'.

So please think about what you write before posting, we're all different and shouldn't be labelled with blanket statements. It's not really fair on people.

I'm sure some other people in my situation feel the same way.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me.
Cheers,
Famelb21