PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No pay for December?
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2001, 22:28
TrafficTraffic
Pardoned PPRuNer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

You tell em PV

But it is the sort of WORLD-ROTATES-MY-SUN attitude that you get from these guys. Why would they possibly want to visit another centre, or more, are there other centres?

Apart from the taking pride in your work thingy, I know I know that by the time NERC opens you hope to have totally eliminated any pride, skill or ability that you may have once had as ATC's there also comes the part of actually being interested in your work.

Just like those who pay good money for a comfy seat on a plane then asked to be squashed into a jump seat for the duration.
Never even been in the front of an aeroplane have you Vectorline.... on most United 747-400's for instance the "jump seat" is one of their old First class seats, or even better a nice cosy spare bunk...and then many times upon visiting the drivers have I been invited to sample the luxuries of Business class for the rest of the flight. 99 times out of 100 the crews are amazed to see ATC's visit the front, not only does it break the boredom (for both parties), it shows the flag and ....well far be it for me to suggest such a thing....you might actually learn something

oh thats right .. you know it all already, sorry