PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newsflash! Emirates is not all bad!
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2004, 22:01
jarops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all,

I am reading all these posts with great interest. It seems like there are so many EK pilots who are not happy with their situation in DXB. I think it should be time to leave for those guys. There are many, MANY, pilots around the globe who would like to be in your shoes. So, leave if you're not happy and give the position for those who would like to join EK.
If you look the situation anywhere around the world, all airlines are requiring more and more from their employees, just to maintain position in the battle. Markets are difficult and some loose and the other might win. Always two sides in every coin. The numerous days off, less work and more money are over, if you can't accept that, you loose the game.
I have been in contact to some pilots at EK, and I have got so many different answers HOW IT IS THERE?
I am currently invited for the assesment in this month, and honestly it's difficult to see where EK stands in today. I am really considering twice before my decision, if I pass the interview. It's not the money always the people looking for. I am currently on the left seat on B757, and looking for a stable company to work with. What do you think about this?