PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - situazione volare
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2004, 22:38
micia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
snam, stay calm dude. Non voglio fare male a nessuno. LOL

I saw to many exclamation points and didn't want to see more that could have turned to comments I have read already.

"they all agreed to take their risks", "fools" "hope they are grounded forever" etc.

I read all the forums not just this Italian one and see we are many that go from one to another posting about Volare.

snam,
You don't have to analize so much and I'm not two years old so you don't have to explain life to me.
I like people, am curious in nature and always want to meet new people.

Pinquino: scusa, forse non hai capito"nickname" e mio sopranome, quindi....................... e poi no ho mai detto che e un peccato l'ononimo o un male, ho ditto peccato che loro non possono dire le stesse cose' in persona. Potremo essere tutti piu forte se forse vero.
Adesso......poi chiudere.

Yaw String: You were lucky you were a Captain and most likely had the hours that you were able to leave at that time and move on, I was super sorry for all those that were not so lucky.

bugs bunny: we don't see it all the same way, we all have our own point of view, just like opinions and a--h----s.
Some here have seen this coming for years, some saw it coming when they had to change contracts, and some never saw it coming at all. So many had faith and never believed such a thing would happen.

Baron rouge: I won't like it if Ryan asks for all this money up front, but we know for a fact they have asked everyone else, so...... however, I think every pilot needs to go and at least listen to what they have to say and maybe offer. I have told all I know to go on the 9th.
I think it will turn out to be the best option for so many.

In the meantime, I hope Rinaldini gets things going really soon we are watching everyday for some good news. Faith is still here.