PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Please help! Any advice gratefully received!
Old 3rd Dec 2004, 21:06
custer66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
same old story..
somebody has a complaint about NAC,and gets butchered by the same people over and over again

Ninety-nines,glad to have amused you,you need all the amusement you can get,I hear performance is a real bitch

receiver 2004,you must have confused me with someone else,Im not an asshole,just someone who works hard for his money and expects to be treated with respect when he decides to part with it

speedy-nice to hear from you again,nothing really slips by you does it

Jabi,as you can see we are heavily outnumbered(only here on prune,not in the real world)but we know the truth,
I give them max 2 years before they go belly up
(which is sad in a way,because they could be a good company,most of the people working there are normal,but in the end,the guy at the front desk is "NAC")

moderator,I apologise for the language,but some people just bring out the worst in me

And last but not least,little Kypranos,decide to join in on the discussion.The boy has no clue of what he is talking about.He talks about more relaxed schools.Naples is the most relaxed(in a bad way)place Ive ever been to.Discipline is zero,its a joke.
And mr? Biris,just cause I dont like the place doesnt mean I automatically have to be an idiot or a reject as you seem to think.
Get back to me in about 6-12 months,will see who will be sitting in the flightdeck and who will be hourbuilding for life.
Hell if you behave,I might even send you a ticket,meet you in person,teach you some manors
This poor guy is a perfect example of NAC policy,if you dont agree with us you are an idiot

I only registered to give MY opinion on NAC,cause of all the buttering they have been receiving,which in MY opinion is completely misleading and undeserved.Take it or leave it.

This "one post wonder" is signing out for good
it was nice debating (slugging)with y all