PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newsflash! Emirates is not all bad!
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2004, 17:32
Uplink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Goody,

I have been here several years now and still enjoy it. The majority of the bad press on this forum comes from a very small minority. There are 1100+ pilots in EK now and as you can see there are not 1100 people knocking the company. This place is not for everybody but it is better than what I had.

There is nothing else out there that is better so dont base your decision on the crap you read on here. Emirates is like any company in the world today be it flying or non flying. It all comes down to cost cutting and economics. There is nothing myself or anyone else can do to change that. Our terms and conditions are the same industry standard for this type of work. There are pros and cons with every company. Its like politics, who ever runs the country will screw you they just do it in different ways.

Come and see for yourself. Basic psychology dictates that if the people who moan on this forum have a better offer they would have already left. Instead there is nothing better out there for the majority so they have to stay here and make everyone else miserable listening to their whining and moaning. They are welcome to have an opinion thats ok but if they dont like it then leave. I like it but thats just my opinion !