PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LEEDS
Thread: LEEDS
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2004, 12:38
bmifox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Astraeus Summer 2005?

I know it's still early days but the Airtours website now shows 5 flights from LBA next summer to REU, PMI, ALC, AGP and IBZ with AEU flight codes. The timings are all for morning departures from LBA on Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon and Tue landing back early afternoon. Trouble is i can't find them doing anything in the afternoons or nights! Only thing i can think of is that the times will change and these 5 flights will W into LBA from elsewhere. The daft thing is that there is enough work to base an aircraft at LBA for 5 days already. On Fridays Airtours charters AEA to TFS and PGT to DLM. On Saturdays AEA to LPA and MYT to PMI so if Astraeus took over these 4 flights that should be nearly 4 days of work. Maybe bring back the LCA on Sunday/Monday on a smaller aircraft (737-700). Again on Tuesdays Airtours currently charter KMC for MLA and MON for PMI. Why not just keep Astraeus for an extra day to operate these 2 flights and maybe bring back a night HER that operated for the past few years with TV on Tue evenings.

Last edited by bmifox; 30th Nov 2004 at 14:05.