PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singapore flying college
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2004, 00:39
winglet_fever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys,

Very interesting post. I'm currently with massey uni, about to complete my degree and also flight training.

I have to agree that the initial learning curve is almost impossible to follow, but as our foundation, both theory and handling skills, improves, things will fall into place very nicely for most.

I myself am not a very quick learner, often have to do double the learning of what my classmates does, but it is still possible to be on par with due diligence.

Over here, we have the comfort of spreading the theory and flying into 3 years, unlike over in SFC. However, previous SFC courses have proven it to be possible to achieve, and so can you.

Keep your dreams, goals and desire alive, and they will propel you forward. There will be many moments during the course of training where you will question yourself about your decision, capabilities and personal limitations. Learn to understand yourself better, identify and thus improve on weaknesses.

Look forward only to the next nearest milestone. Eventually you'll reach your dream. (psss.. I'm trying to psycho myself here for extra motivation for the coming singapore ATPL next April! )

I'm no pro or old timer.. just think everyone needs a pat on the back once in awhile. 80% or 5%... forget about these figures... it is all about you!

Cheers...