PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Old NonPC Videos
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2004, 10:47
Krystal n chips
Thought police antagonist

Location: Where I always have been...firmly in the real world
Received 144 Likes on 103 Posts
Thought ALL the films at Halton were in Black and White and with a WD prefix !---well they all seemed to be--and yes, Gainesy, we all recall the inducing "How to use a etc"---who the f$$k devised them I wonder !.

Don't recall the LOX film, but we had a more practical demo concerning LOX at Halton---take one innocent frog, one bowl of LOX, one hard surface---make comparison between frog and male anatomy---immerse frog---guess the rest ---probably not in the current syllabus I assume ? The most vomit inducing ever--an intro to the Toom---the voice over was pure Hollywood / propaganda-- think unctious "all American" self important voice here as was the "action"--started with shots of the beast flying in perfect wx--of course !---"defending the sky and the innocent etc" until " when danger threatens---Angel of Mercy becomes the Angel of Death--or words very similar--cue dramatic music--enter one T 33--with Red Star to show he was the bad guy--darting through dark clouds--in straight and level flight at ALL times--but to no avail as the heroic Toom "terminates" the threat as per the script--and then back to the Sunny Skies and happy music---three choices, laugh, cry or vomit