PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Interwiev.
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2004, 01:23
Bagshaw Crusher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ia166

We all had good offers. Just so happens that the rest of us gave our 3 month contractual notice- at great cost financially and in terms of seniority.

You can bemoan and misrepresent what I have said, but the pilots who served out their notice period acted in a professionally gracious manner toward Gulf Air. Politely informing management of their reasons for departure- poor renumeration and Mr Hogan backtracking his no Direct Entry command policy- resulting in a PAYRISE for those who remained.

To save colleagues the trouble of moving half way around the world, and Gulf Air wasting resources ( as evidenced by pilots leaving in under a few months ), painting an accurate picture of career prospects on PPrune a tool for pilots to weigh up their decision.

You then, with a well known handle to management, tried to shoot the messengers by playing the man. I suppose this is how Contract pilots behave to further their careers.

I am sorry to hear about your dogs-a truely positive personality trait of yours.

Vfenext

I expect you to follow Ia166's path when it suits.