PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - First Choice
Thread: First Choice
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2004, 07:17
Airbus Girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I stand by my original post. ott please tell us what conditions (not talking pay here) that the other charter airlines have that are worse than ours, with the items mentioned.

Just because we are not Ryanair doesn't mean that we have good terms and conditions.

This is a post asking about the reality of life at First Choice, so I am being honest about it. ott wants to turn it into a "my company is better than yours" thread which won't really help Cuban 8 decide if this company is one to work for.

Cuban 8, please feel free to ask specifics then we can give you specifics and you can make your own mind up - it depends who you work for now really.

As for people leaving, believe what you like but we now have around 160 FOs. In 2001 we had 200 FOs. There have been no new commands since then, only the demotions after Sep 11th. You do the maths.

I could personally name a number of people including a Captain who have left in the last couple of years to go to the likes of EasyJet, Virgin, Emirates and BA.