PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trouble Brewing at CitiExpress
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2004, 17:26
Yog-Sothoth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a patronising S.O.B. you are!!! Posting history necessarily bears no resemblance to time 'in Company', as anyone should know! When I joined this organisation, a Spectrum ZX was the height of technology, so Pprune didn't even exist! Captain or Effoh makes no difference to views, or indeed the ability to 'work to rule'. If the Effoh, or the Number three says they are too fatigued, the Captain will have to exercise his discretion unless a replacement can be found.

Let me be absolutely clear, specifically for the info and clarification of 4468. I am a senior Captain on one of the Jet Fleets at Manchester, with over ten years in this outfit.

RMC said:
"The work to rule (at least) is coming but not while the case is sub judice.The pilot workforce is getting to hear the facts about this case - most of those who thought "there was no smoke without fire" now know otherwise. We have to wait for the company to make its decision; if that is anything other than total exoneration then there will be indeed trouble brewing at Citi Express during December."

He/she is absolutely correct, at least as far as all my colleagues and friends are concerned at Manchester. I cannot speak for Brum, but understand the feelings are equally strong. It is seen on two fronts:
1. As mentioned, the smoke/fire thing is now being correctly dispersed, few are in any doubt about the facts. (as mentioned earlier on this thread)

2. If the Fossil wins this one, it will impact us all, on a huge amount of rosters.

Wait and see 4468, wait and see.