PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Ambulance rescue (Now incl post by the Paramedic - 9/11)
Old 10th Nov 2004, 09:42
volrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Been away for a day and this thread has gone wild!
First off many thanks to Cheerypicker (apt name ) for his input, superbly put and very much appreciated. I think or would like to think we would all have the b*lls to do the same task, its easy to say can't be done. But obviously your crew assessed the situation and planned it out and did it right, your a credit to your service.
On the other point. Why oh why are you linning up to shoot down HH because if he had not posted his original post then this story would have died long ago, no what HH has done is bring a fresh view to this interesting topic which has been debated, hotly at times but DEBATED. Which lets face it we all have learned a lot from this the pro's and con's, which god forbid if we are faced with it it would help us to plan and work out the best possible rescue, just like Cheerypicker and his team... I am saddened by some of the comments thrown at HH I won't quote them but fun and banter is ok however some of the jibes by exhemsdog are a bit far... Come on boys stop the bickering and trying to push people in corners, it can be fun to learn
I will join in banter and even a bit of teasing. But I do worry about a few personel traits being shown here...lighten up lifes too short