PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Australia Interviews - Anyone heard back yet?
Old 10th Nov 2004, 03:29
sunnygal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Galley Power

All the people I trained with had assement interviews, panel interviews & medical/security. When QF called to offer the job they said it would be to cover a spike in flying over the xmas period hence the 3 month contract.

When we got to training we realised the real deal and to be honest i wanted to walk out but i thought no i'll stay and see what happens at the end of training.

Most of the people in my class had taken annual leave from their jobs to do training and most were happy and content with their current jobs so when we had all finally worked everything out on the last day eg: uniforms etc most of us thought...ah not really for me.

I wouldn't have signed the contract at all but the union advised us too sign and strike with the rest of the FA's and i was happy to do that since i was going back to being a nurse and had nothing to lose anyway and just told myself my time will come eventually wheather it be QF, emriates, virgin blue whatever.

Oh and by the way i do consider myself respectful and very smart.