PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Australia Interviews - Anyone heard back yet?
Old 10th Nov 2004, 02:27
Galley Power

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey

To GoGirl

I know the letter is soppy... But we all knew that QF were interviewing for strike breakers before they interviewed... Its just I can't believe these people didn't know (whether they knew people or not in the industry) and I don't buy their story. Sorry.

To Sunnygal
You're right. Unfortunately I do not know any strike breakers because all my friends were respectful and smart to decline the position. However, as I have posted previously somewhere, some are starting to fly soon with other companies and others will too soon, I assure you.
And I see your point as for you all not being scum. But wouldn't a taste of flying for only three months make you feel worse as opposed to not flying at all however still trying for interviews? Especially when its rushed, un professional and in a polo shirt and passengers and crew know exactly your position?!? Even if you did strike yourselves, QF would have gotten rid of you. Their excuse - you were only employed on a 3 month contract. The union wouldn't be able to do a thing. I'd rather decline and still persue flying elsewhere for a company that treated me like a .... hmmm what do you call it? Yeah, a proper employee!