PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JAL payscales
Thread: JAL payscales
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2004, 09:20
JapJok

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stereolab, if those guys you speak of are with Air Japan, ask those FO's whose contracts included a clause that theywould be upgraded in the first contract period. The management has told them they won t be in violation of their contract. Is Hawaiian aviationdoing anything about it? No. That would make them about as bad as Rishworth and a few others amongst the parasitic recruiting companies.
Those who found Japan an inviting place to live; were they from Bangladesh, Zimbabwe maybe.

Re your comment on honor, there is no honor here. You're on the wrong continent.

I work with an American and a recent statement was "I wish we Americans were a bit/lot more racist like these people and then we wouldn't be the suckers weare for every %$#& who wants to live in the greatest country in the world."

Bend Over, we all have our problems. You married one,so deal with it; don't tell us. We can probably organzie a sympathycard if we do a whip around and it would make you feel better.
Incidentally 'turgid' is a good word; bombastic or rhetorical. Ilike it.

I don't insist that it be done like it is at home, but I do insist that it be done in accordance with my contract, and the pricks will for my remaining few months.