PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Australia Interviews - Anyone heard back yet?
Old 8th Nov 2004, 14:44
Galley Power

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ha!

Paris_Flyer...

'...have you seen a copy (of the strike breakers' award)? If you haven't you should stop critisizing so much. At the end of the day you still have your job.'
Again you are misguided. I love the way how you complain how others 'still have their job'. Didn't you realise the contract you went for wasn't a job? It was just a fill in position for three months to 'fill in' for striking crew. If you're so so upset how people on this website still have their flying job, don't quit your previous employment then or once again as I mentioned before if you're such a desparado to fly, join an airline or contract company that will offer you a full time or casual position. You are complaining before you even had a chance to start flying 'at least you still have your job'... The funny thing is if you did end up flying for three months I know you'd be saying the same thing 'at least you still have your job', after Qantas would have gotten rid of you. Sob sob.