PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are you looking for an airline Job, come here...
Old 8th Nov 2004, 10:28
Pilot Pete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpectreLover

Many lies are connected to the business. The most important ones are:

- The education is exiting and you get pilot licences

- The job is pretigeous and you get to see new places

- The salary is better than for most other jobs

- The resposability is high

- You wear a nice uniform and work with beautiful women
Where on earth did you find ANYONE related to this business who told you that the 'education is exiting'?

'Prestige' is defined as influence or good reputation derived from past achievements I think most members of the public still view our job as this, even if they think we just 'press buttons'. If you entered the industry without your own thoughts on just how 'prestigeous' it is then more fool you. Oh, and yes I have seen many, many new places. How can that possibly be a lie, unless of course you have been to them all before...

As regards salary, again, I don't recall any training organisation EVER telling me ANYTHING about salaries. The figures are freely available on the net. If you chose to come into this profession with 'someone elses idea' of just what salary you could earn, again more fool you.

And if you think that the responsibility is anything other than high then you must be living in cloud cuckoo land. Where is the lie in that?

And yet again skyman68.........
Dirrick, ....in your DREAMS!!!
yep, someone else has got a job and skyman68 calls him a liar..............
Since 9/11, I got 0 interview.
No interviews in 3 years? I'b be questioning MY OWN approach to the job market, not bleeting on here about how unfair it is....
How long this SCAM is going to exist????why the BALPA, and the CAA does nothing?Why schools continue to lie to us and make fun of us?
Change the record

boring

yawn

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthr...28#post1568528

I could go on but.......... ............