PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What did anyone think of the professional pilot show today?
Old 7th Nov 2004, 12:17
RPeagram

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To Old King Coal,

Regarding your views on people saying 6am is early start and that their use of English is not up to scratch you could take note and/or ignore the following:

1. No pilots are perfect (yes, not even their use of English grammar)
2. All human beings will be tired with a 6am start (including those mysterious pilots with mystical getting up out of bed powers)
3. Tact is essential. If you jumped on anyones back for getting something wrong you would quickly be regarded as unprofessional. Blame and shame culture is not teamwork. Praising anything done well is; and leads to better results too.

So R T Jones; well done for turing up, in the end, at the right place. Well done for spelling your username correctly and well done for matching my score on Cabair's nutty test; I will only assume you were lucky

p.s. Apologies for any incorrect spelling, syntax (whatever that is), grammar, use of semi-colons and even rising to the bait.

Also, I only just kept my cool exterior composure when I saw the car parking charge; £7 for 3 hours